Cal Poly Special Collections and Archives, 2016 – present
- Conducting survey of collections backlog to create baseline database of holdings.
- Created FileMaker Pro database to record and manage accessions records, including descriptive notes and subjects for reference services access.
- Implementing extensible processing to provide research access to greater number of collections queued for preservation processing.
- Shelf-reading rare books and special collections (inventory) to identify and correct catalogue entries; identifying items for relocation; and planning shelf-shifting to maximize efficient use of space.
- Writing accessions process and collections processing manual.
- Writing and implementing plan for systematic collections locations and space management.
Casa Grande Valley Historical Society, 2013-2016
- Initiated Pinal County Museum Meet-Up, a no-cost forum for rural museums and cultural centers to engage with fellow leaders, cross-promote, and share resources.
- Developing Pinal Museums promotional website portal utilizing WordPress. Designing layout and content for Pinal County Museums. DRAFT COPY of Pinal County Museums brochure.
- Planned and installed gallery exhibits and quarterly off-site public exhibits.
- Produced monthly performance events in partnership with the BlackBox Foundation.
- Project manager for The Gorraiz Collection. 40LF of photographic images and negatives arranged and processed with interns summer and fall of 2013.
- Initiated public access PDF finding-aids.
- Created a project-based internship program for students of museum studies, library science, and archives.
- Coordinated professional development workshops and presentations via state and national archives, museums, and library associations.
- Rebranding as The Museum of Casa Grande. Project includes trade-name and tagline registrations; new logo design; rebuilding public image via web, print, social media outlets; developing mission and vision based programs and projects that reflect future objectives; and developing annual media and marketing plan.
Visit Casa Grande: Task Force. 2015.
Collaborating with local agencies to research and develop marketing collateral and promotional incentives for local tourism.
Casa Grande Art Museum: Operations Ad Hoc Committee. 2013.
Developed recommendations to revitalize the local art museum and drafted strategic recommendations report. Based on recommendations the Art Museum reopened with defined hours and has formed a small partnership with local artists for workshops space with shared responsibilities for facility, landscape, and gallery maintenance.
Doors to the Past: Public History and Art Installment. 2013.
Researched subjects for use in the Doors to the Past public history and art installment project. Assisted with selection of key relevant subjects. Worked with Casa Grande MainStreet and volunteers to develop subject descriptions.
SAA Latin American and Caribbean Cultural Heritage Roundtable
Ad Hoc Steering Committee, 2013
SAA Annual Meeting Task Force
Member, Meeting Model Subcommittee, 2011-2013
SIRLS/KR Mentor Program
Member, Mentor Program Committee, 2011-2012
Photo Archive Project, Knowledge River
Knowledge River Alumni Network
Member, Alumni Network Committee, 2012